Let’s try something new, shall we? I have the usual Top Ten Tuesdays post on my other blog for a change, ORANGE KISS. It’s about podcasts so if you’re interested in that and true crime, check it out.
And really guys, work has been absolute hell. I need to unwind. Even my reading is not doing so good. I’m barely 25% through Mistborn by Brandon Sanderson, not that it’s not good… but I slumped really bad. Between not so good books and a barrage of short reads in the form of graphic novels, I don’t know how to read long books anymore. And oh, Trails of Cold Steel 2. Life.
Rainy Day Rumblings host this weekly prompt. I’m not sure if it’s also a link exchange like many other tags but here it is anyway.
This week’s discussion:
What series have you been meaning to finish/ pick up again but haven’t done so?
I have a couple. I’m happy to say that I finished a few series already this year. And started some. The ratio between started and finished series on my tally is very unbalanced. It can take me years to finish a trilogy LOL. Oh well. There are so many books out there and a good chunk of them belong to a series. Sigh.
- Legend trilogy by Marie Lu. I started reading this series January of this year and have read two books and one graphic novel. I’m actually just waiting to get the 2nd graphic novel before reading the 3rd book. You know, to catch up.
- Graceling trilogy by Kristin Cashore. I admit, I slumped after reading Fire. I wanted to go straight to Bitterblue but it took a while for me to process what happened in the 2nd book. I got through two or three chapters of the 3rd book before putting it down.
- Shades of Magic trilogy by VE Schwab. The 3rd book is coming out in 2017. I keep telling myself I still have time, I still have time… next thing I know, the 3rd book is arriving at my doorstep. I vow to read this before the year ends.
- Sigma Force series by James Rollins. I love this series. I think I have most of the books and read a good half of it. I actually want to re-read it from the beginning.
- Outlander series by Diana Gabaldon. I stopped halfway through The Fiery Cross. I read these back-to-back-to-back and I think I just got tired. I took a break and I think it’s about time I go back to that world.
Okay, I know I have more but this will have to do for now. 😉
One of these days, I will dedicate a post to series. It’s piling up!