This week, we are talking about Most Recent Additions to Your Wishlist.
This was tougher than I thought. Most of the books that I add on my TBR are titles that I already own. I use my GoodReads TBR shelf to keep track of the books I own but not read. But sometimes I add titles on there of books that I would like to remember to acquire on a later date. So it’s a 70-30 split between the two requirements.
Here, I will list five books that are on the top of my wishlist TBR. Hard copy TBR.
- The Rosie Effect by Graeme Simsion. I want the Australian edition though. I managed to find the Australian version of The Rosie Project at Goodwill for a steal. I ended up loving it so now, I want the sequel in the same edition. It’s a bigger size vs the US ones. Prettier. Off to Book Depository I go!
- And I Darken by Kiersten White. Apart from the pretty cover, all I know about this is a gender-bender Vlad the Impaler. I’m so ready for that!
- Broken Monsters by Lauren Beukes. This title is currently sitting on my Book Outlet shopping cart waiting for the next sale/coupon.
- Uprooted by Naomi Novik. I’ve heard nothing but the best things about this book so I figured I need a physical copy of this.
- The Will to Keep Winning by Daigo Umehara. I was at EVO 2016 last weekend and they sold out of this book so fast. No worries, it’ll come out on Amazon soon. But my brother and I got the last copies of his manga from the seller. Score!
That’s it. No flowery explanations this time. Have a nice rest of the week!