This week, we’re talking about five fictional items that I want.
(I should start evert T5W post like that, yeah?)
And we’re not talking about merch. Merch, I have a lot. I’m a merch whore. XD We’re talking about actual ~fictional~ things from fandom that I want. Functional. Tangible.
(And I’ll have a list of fictional things that I actually do already own. Merch, basically.)
- A Pensieve, Harry Potter. In a way… we have something like that. A blog, a journal, photos. They preserve memories. But with a Pensieve, you can relive them.
- A dress from Cinna, The Hunger Games. I’m not the best person to ask about fashion but those clothes. Oh man. I want that “Girl on Fire” dress so bad.
- Hermione’s beaded handbag, Harry Potter. I kind of already have it. Isn’t a woman’s handbag/purse a blackhole? I have my whole house in mine. It weighs close to 10lbs. I weighed one of them at an old job and it seriously weighed 6lbs. I want to bring all the things! Side note: funny how Hermione’s entrusted with so many cool stuff but the boys are left to their own devices.
- Anduril, The Lord of the Rings. Aragorn’s sword made from the shards of Narsil. I honest-to-goodness want this in my possession. For display. Some people display katana, I want this one.
- Butterbeer, Harry Potter. It actually exists. I’ve had it multiple times and I will (hopefully) have it again tomorrow.
And now, for the stuff that I actually do have.
- Leaves of Lorien + Evenstar from The Lord of the Rings.
- Time-turner + The Marauder’s Map from Harry Potter.
- Metal upa + Lab Member pins from Steins;Gate. And I also have an upa plush that I use to cosplay Mayuri.
- Mockingjay pin/pendant from The Hunger Games. I have several.