It’s not really book-related per se but it kinda is, you know?
I met Peeta Mellark. Or I should say… I met Josh Hutcherson. Last Friday, 08/08. And it was awesome.
Musing Mondays asks you to muse about one of the following each week…
• Describe one of your reading habits.
• Tell us what book(s) you recently bought for yourself or someone else, and why you chose that/those book(s).
• What book are you currently desperate to get your hands on? Tell us about it!
•Tell us what you’re reading right now — what you think of it, so far; why you chose it; what you are (or, aren’t) enjoying it.
• Do you have a bookish rant? Something about books or reading (or the industry) that gets your ire up? Share it with us!
• Instead of the above questions, maybe you just want to ramble on about something else pertaining to books — let’s hear it, then!
You can real ALL about it on my other blog, Orange Kissu. It’s a long and picture-heavy post, full of fangirling. Feel free to check it out and read through it. We all have those moments where we forget our age and act like a little girl with a crush.
I guess I’m counting this as a somewhat bookish topic because Josh did some book-to-film adaptations in the past. Most recently being The Hunger Games trilogy as everyone’s adorable book boyfriend, Peeta Mellark; Josh also starred in Zathura, Bridge to Terabithia, Cirque du Freak: The Vampire’s Assistant (based on the Vampire Blood trilogy by Darren Shan), and voiced Markl in the American dub of Howl’s Moving Castle. I actually had him sign my Howl DVD and boy, his face lighting up when he saw that made my night. And speaking of Terabithia, when I first read THG, my mind immediately went to “the boy in Bridge to Terabithia” as a potential Peeta Mellark. I was right on the money.
Here. Let my meet and greet photo with him tell you how happy I was that day. My other blog post has more pictures if you want to see more. 🙂