I think my first week of Weeklies was a success. What do you think? 🙂 Let’s try it again!
Musing Mondays asks you to muse about one of the following each week…
• Describe one of your reading habits.
• Tell us what book(s) you recently bought for yourself or someone else, and why you chose that/those book(s).
• What book are you currently desperate to get your hands on? Tell us about it!
• Tell us what you’re reading right now — what you think of it, so far; why you chose it; what you are (or, aren’t) enjoying it.
• Do you have a bookish rant? Something about books or reading (or the industry) that gets your ire up? Share it with us!
• Instead of the above questions, maybe you just want to ramble on about something else pertaining to books — let’s hear it, then!
I’m actually in between books right now. I just finished The First Phone Call from Heaven by Mitch Albom right before coming to my desk. I’m still trying to process it but so far, my general opinion is positive. I will have a proper review on it eventually but right now, I have another book planned to “celebrate” the Superbowl. I’m not a football fan but the book I read before Phone Call seemed perfect for the recent sporting event.
I’m not sure what I’ll read next. I loaded quite a few books of interest onto my Kindle over the past week. I’ll decide on my commute home. Maybe start one or two book and then figure out which one interests me more. I still have a lot of YA waiting in the wings but I can’t do what a lot you do… I can’t read YA books in succession. I get bored easily lol. Variety, I need that. I was let down by some 2013 Book Lists already so I’m hoping a random selection will work well for me.