Did you miss me?
I’m sorry that I completely disappeared during the month of September. I needed some time off of books and reading and book blogging. Also, I’m sorry for not telling you guys about this impromptu sabbatical of sorts. I still read a couple of books during that month and I will have those reviews up eventually. It just all became too much on top of work stress, real life, and my other interests mixed in together.
September, as you may know, is my birth month. I turned 24. Also, September proved to be very exciting for me and my other interest as of the moment, namely KPOP. Especially the Korean boy band BIGBANG. Sales for their North American tour opened – and sold out – on September 22 and from the moment they announced it, it was the source of irrational stress for me. LOL. Now that it’s over and done and it’s finally sunk in, I can attend again to my reading.
If you want to keep track of my life, please feel free to check out my personal blog at http://orangekissu.blogspot.com.
Here is a list of books that I still need to review:
- A Storm of Swords by George RR Martin
- Beautiful Disaster by Julie McGuire
- The Borgia Bride by Jeanne Kalogridis
- Fifty Shades Darker by EL James
- … and I’m thinking whether to review my favorites, Generation Kill and Jane Eyre. I read them at least once every year anyway.
Thank you and happy October!