Today, September 6th, is National Read a Book Day!
- What are you reading?
- Where do you read?
- How many books have you read this past week?
- Why do you read?
Read a book today because:
- You want to go on vacation but Middle-Earth is too far away.
- Once again, the Owl got lost and you didn’t receive your Hogwarts acceptance letter.
- You don’t see your floor anymore because of all the TBR books that could not fit your already overflowing bookshelf.
- You’re too lazy to wait until sundown to go to Fangtasia.
- You have book reviews due in the coming days.
- The library has better air conditioning, wifi, and book collection than your house.
- There is a movie you want to see but you want to read the book first.
- You want to fall in love again so you reread Jane Eyre.
- You miss your best pal, Ray-ray.
Whatever your reason, today is as good as any day to start reading!